iFIT Enabled, 30-day membership included
- Take control of your training.
- With a 30-day membership to iFIT, you will have full access to our constantly growing library of workouts
- Using the built-in touchscreen, you can follow our elite trainers as they take you through workouts on and off your machine and to stunning destinations around the world
- The trainers also control your incline and speed, so all you have to do is hit start and get moving
7" Smart HD touchscreen
- Follow personal trainers through workouts in beautiful destinations and the studio right on your console.
- With the swipe of a finger, you can also access all of your workout stats to keep an eye on your progress.
EKG Grip Pulse Heart Rate sensor
- With two handgrip sensors built into the handlebars, you will get a quick reading on the console as you take advantage of heart-rate training.
- Not a medical device. Accuracy may vary
Self-cooling 2.0 CHP Mach Z motor
- Delivers smooth, consistent power to your full range of workouts, intervals, speed, and endurance
- Designed to be self-cooling so it can easily handle constant speed changes
16" x 50" Tread belt
- The 50" length gives your legs room to get moving, and the 16" width allows your upper-body comfortable elbow room
- Each belt is tested for one million cycles at double the user weight before release
QuickSpeed buttons for speed and incline adjustments
- Adjust the speed and incline of your workout in an instant
- Located on the console, QuickSpeed buttons make it easy to adjust your intensity
- At the touch of a button, you can quickly switch between climbing hills and cooling down at the end of your workout
0 to 10 MPH speed
- Whether you want to sprint or walk, this machine can go all the way from 0 to 10 miles per hour
- Built-in efficiency booster lets you run every day without using excessive amounts of electricity
0 to 10% incline
- Use incline training to build your stamina and condition your legs with the City T7, which lets you adjust your incline between 0 and 10 percent incline
- Provides a softer landing surface for every step, whether you walk, run or jog
- This means you can get in longer workouts
1.6" Balanced rollers
- Precision-machined balanced non-flex rollers decrease tension, which keeps wear and tear to a minimum.
- Increases the life of your machine
- It makes it easy to bring high-powered workouts into your home
- This design lets you fold the deck up and out of the way after your workout
Audio auxiliary port with Dual 2 speakers
- We put two speakers in the console, so simply plug in your device using the audio auxiliary port and turn up the music during your workout.
|Model #:||Model #: PFTL79620|
|Assembled Measurements:||Approx. 65"L x 30"W x 56"H|
|Assembled Weight:||Approx. 124 lbs.|
|Maximum User Weight:||Approx. 300 lbs.|
|Material Composition:||Metal and plastic|
|Use and Care:||Clean treadmill regularly by wiping exterior parts with a damp cloth and a small amount of mild soap; do not spray liquids directly on the treadmill; keep the walking belt clean and dry|
|Power Source:||Standard outlet|
|Assembly:||Takes 1 to 2 people approx. 1 to 2 hours|
ALL MACHINES COME WITH A 90 DAY WARRANTY
(PARTS, LABOR, AND SATISFACTION COVERED BY IN-STORE CREDIT GUARANTEE)
EXTENDED MANUFACTURE WARRANTY AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL PRICE!
OUR MACHINES ARE LIQUIDATED UNITS FROM THE MANUFACTURER (DAMAGED BOX, BUYERS REMORSE, RETURNED PRODUCTS)
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.