Built for comfort, the Life Fitness Integrity Full Commericial Series Elliptical Cross-Trainer is a proven machine that offers a variety of low-impact workouts. Engineered to be ergonomically correct, with the durability only Life Fitness can provide, these machines take elliptical cross-training to a whole new level. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, our Integrity Series cardio products offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
Total-Body Exercise: Proven Stride technology produces a unique, popular motion with an 18" stride length, research-based ellipse path, and biomechanically correct moving arms.
Oversized Pedals: The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably, and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress. Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to give walkers precise heart rate monitoring. Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires an optional chest strap.)
Self-Powered Convenience*: Entirely powered by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics, Watts, METs.
- Readouts: Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, 7 Language Choices, Work Out Profile
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Stride Length: 18"
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 235 lbs
- Dimensions: 83" L x 28" W x 61" H
IT COMES WITH A 90-DAY WARRANTY
(PARTS, LABOR, AND SATISFACTION COVERED BY IN-STORE CREDIT GUARANTEE)
OUR MACHINES ARE LIQUIDATED UNITS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR GYM OWNERS (RETURNED PRODUCTS, REFURBISHED, DEMO UNITS, USED)
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.