Matrix T5-MX treadmill is one of the heavy-duty models that are sturdy and long-lasting. The design and finish are aesthetically pleasing and ideally suitable for modern health clubs. The console provides member-centric features with raised buttons for convenient selection between various options. A special feature also enables users to change workout options on the fly at any time during their session. The treadmill has contact sensors and Polar telemetry for convenient monitoring of heart rate, and users have seven workout options, including Target Heart Rate+, which is based on varying incline and speed.
Features at a Glance:
- Powerful Johnson Integrated Drive AC 5 HP motor with club grade drive
- Range of speed from 0.5 mph to 12 mph
- Range of incline from 0 to 15%
- 22″ x 60″ running area
- LED console display providing profile, heart rate, incline, calories burnt, pace, distance, speed, and elapsed time readouts.
- Console with single button quick start option and patented FITCONNEXION buttons for entertainment
- Commercial grade 2-ply belt
- Eight variable elastomers for superior cushioning
- The maximum limit of user weight is 500 lbs
- Workout programs include Target Heart Rate+, Fit Test, Random, Intervals, Rolling, and Manual.
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.