Stairmaster 7000pt Blue Screen stepmill is the ideal machine for cardiovascular workouts. The machine has a revolving step platform that provides the experience of actually climbing a stairwell of a building or stadium. The height of the steps is 8 inches, and the user can control the stepping speed from 24 steps to 162 steps a minute. This stepmill comes with nine workout programs, including Heart Rate Zone trainer, and firefighter fitness test. These programs not only provide variety, but they also motivate users to improve their fitness levels.
Features at a Glance:
- Revolving staircase platform having 8″ fixed steps
- Rate of stepping speed from 24 steps to 162 steps per minute
- 300 lbs maximum capacity of user weight
- Nine workout programs including Firefighter fitness test, heart rate training, Calorie Burner, Fat Burner, Speed Intervals training
- 20 levels of resistance
- Contact sensor and Polar telemetry for monitoring heart rate
- 409 lbs machine weight
- LCD blue backlit console display
- Option to add LCD TV
- Readouts include target heart rate, METs, watts, resistance level, number of climbed floors, rate, calories spent per hour, distance traveled, and elapsed time
- Comes with holder for water bottle, accessory tray, and reading rack
- The machine requires AC 120V input voltage, 2.5 amps
- 50″D x 29″W x 78″H step mill dimensions, requiring minimum 10 feet high ceiling
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.