This piece of equipment fully engages exercisers of all fitness levels with an infinite range of stride paths to create a uniquely effective low-impact workout, making every activity a personalized experience. The AMT 885 provides exercisers with a boundless cardio variety without changing machines.
Ceiling Height Requirements: When using the AMT Open Stride, the user is about 18" taller than their height, without shoes on. Per precor.com, "Add a minimum of 20 inches (51 cm) onto your height to provide proper ceiling clearance."
- Adaptive Stride Length: Naturally adapt stride length without controlling settings. From 0 to 36" to match the desired workout for each unique user.
- Open Stride: Open Stride is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8" to 10" and stride length from 0 to 36".
- Dual Action: Dual action provides both upper and lower body workouts. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motions for total body engagement.
- Stride Dial: By selecting Stride Dial from the Workout Progress Panel, users see stride length changes in real-time to determine the muscle groups being worked. Users can add the Stride Dial to the Icon bar at the bottom of the touch screen by touching the Views button.
- Biomechanics: Biomechanics validated by Western Washington University Biomechanics Lab for users of all fitness levels and sizes, from 5% size female to 95% size male user. Excellent stability and freedom of movement.
- Foot Pedals: Foot pedals with toe caps enable users to optimize muscle involvement. The two-step powder-coating process applies a rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to the steel frame.
- Step-on Platform: Step on platform in the rear is polypropylene for durability. The platform enables the user to step onto the foot pedals while identifying how far the foot pedals may extend from the back of the machine.
- Bearings and Pivot Points: The smooth feel is optimized by using large bearings and oversized pivot shafts.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Accessories holders for water bottles, reading communication devices, and portable music players. P80 console provides iPod/iPhone docking station
- Covers Side panels are easy to remove for servicing.
- Transport Wheels: Integrated
- Cable Management: Optional
- California Residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS
- Resistance System: Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Resistance Levels: 1 - 20
- Minimum Watts: 20 watts
- Maximum Watts: 375 watts
- Console Type: 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
- Tap Control: No
- Tactile Dome Keys: Yes
- QuickStart: Yes
- Motion Controls: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(s): Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish (software updates occur frequently, check with your sales representative for the latest features available)
- Units Selection: Metric and U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: Lose Weight Fat Burner Aerobic Be Fit Manual Rolling Hills Mountain Peaks Hill Climb 1-1 Interval 2-1 Interval 4-1 Interval Push Performance 1-4 Interval 1-2 Interval 5 K
- Electronic Readouts: Total Distance Distance Remaining Target Distance Total Calories Burned Calories/Min Calories/Hr, Mets Watts Target Time Elapsed Time Remaining Time in Zone Segment Strides/Min Average Strides/Min Total Strides Heart Rate Average Heart Rate Max Heart Rate Target Heart Rate
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes
- Maximum Pause Time (Pause): 120 seconds
HEART RATE MONITORING
- Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Yes - Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate: No
INTEGRATED ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
- Reading Rack: Optional
- Personal Viewing Screen (PVS): 15" LCD Capacitive Touch Screen Supports NSTB, PAL, PAL BG Standards, Closed Caption
- iPod / iPhone Compatible Integrated
- CSAFE Ready: No
- Ethernet Cable Required to enable Preva Network Capabilities (Optional)
- Diagnostics Ability to set club parameters, e.g., limit exercise and pause time.
- Equipment Powered
- U.S. & Canada 120 vac 120V/15A circuit with 5-15R NEMA receptacle
- U.S. & Canada 240 vac N/A
- International 240 vac Applicable country-specific power cord
- FCC FCC
- ETL ETL
- CE CE
- EN957 / ASTM EN957 / ASTM
NOTE: p80 consoles work with a wired (Ethernet) internet connection. They do not work with a wireless (WiFi) connection.
- Step-Up Height (Footplate at Lowest Position): 6.5"
- Foot Pedal Dimensions: 8" W x 14" L
- Minimum Space Between Foot Pedals: 4"
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs
- Weight: 422 lbs
- Weight (Base Equipment): 422 lbs
- Dimensions: 80" L x 35" W x 73" H
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.