Take leg training to the next level with the SFE Commercial Prone Leg Curl / Leg Extension. The Leg Curl Combo is crafted with a high-grade steel tube and is an electrostatic powder coat finished to ensure safety and durability. The Nylon-coated cable gives a smooth movement for maximum productivity with minimum effort. This space-saving machine measures 65"L x 39"W and has a 250 lb weight stack conveniently accessible from the seat. The SFE Commercial Leg Curl Combo lets you perform prone leg curls and extensions from one machine. The transition is as simple as adjusting the backrest and the leg roller with a pull pin. It is designed to make the transition between the two movements effortless, allowing maximum workout time.
- Perform Prone (Lying) Leg Curls
- Perform Seated Leg Extensions
- 11 Gauge Steel
- ASTM A36 steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity
- Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Standard rubber feet protect the base of the structure and prevent the machine from slipping
- The nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Grips are retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Hand grips are a durable urethane composite
- Solid-steel weight plates. The top-weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings.
- The weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to the stack to prevent loss.
- Standard rear shrouds
- Dimensions: 65"L x 39"W x 56"H
- Machine Weight: 507 lb (230 kg)
- Weight stack: 250 lb
- Paint Color: Black
- Vinyl Color: Black
- Assembly Required
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.