The Technogym Selection Shoulder Press was designed for working out the shoulders and arms. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves extending the arms upwards with the hands gripping the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- The elliptical shape of the natural movement recruits all the muscles involved in the overhead press exercise
- Range of movement is convergent for a better "free-weight" feeling
- The two arms have an independent action for increased coordination
- Plane of movement is slightly in front of the shoulders to decrease shoulder impingement
- Neutral grip adds variety for the patterns of movement
- Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user
- Contoured shape of the back rest provides optimal stabilization
- Shaped seat increase stability and comfort
- Muscles: Deltoids, Triceps
- Weight Stack Oversize: 190 lbs
- Weight Stack: 130 lbs
- Height: 59 in
- Width: 55 in
- Length: 39 in
IT COMES WITH A 90-DAY WARRANTY
(PARTS, LABOR, AND SATISFACTION COVERED BY IN-STORE CREDIT GUARANTEE)
OUR MACHINES ARE LIQUIDATED UNITS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OR GYM OWNERS (RETURNED PRODUCTS, REFURBISHED, DEMO UNITS, USED)
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.