Regardless of the type of treadmill that you are looking for, you can be sure that NordicTrack has great options for you. However, you might have some questions like, “are there folding NordicTrack treadmills available?”
So, do NordicTrack treadmills fold up? Absolutely! NordicTrack makes both treadmills that do and do not fold up, and this article has the steps to folding one.
How Do NordicTrack Treadmills Fold Up?
Here are the steps you can follow to learn to fold up treadmill and save some space:
1. Insert the safety key and press the incline button on the treadmill’s display. Lower the incline until the treadmill is totally in a flat position.
2. Remove the safety key and disconnect your treadmill.
3. Before lifting, make sure your hands are dry. If you cannot get a solid grip, you can use gloves. Stand at the rear of the treadmill and bend your knees. Grab the sides of the metal frame below the deck without grabbing the plastic foot rails.
4. While lifting the deck up of your fold a way treadmill, keep your back straight and your shoulders away from your ears. To avoid injuring your lower back, straighten your legs as you lift.
5. When it is completely perpendicular to the floor, push the frame into place carefully. To be safely locked in the folded position, there must be a click. Listen to the click the latch knob in the center of the frame and under the deck makes when it gets into place.
If the latch knob is not locked, do not leave the treadmill in the up position. If the deck fell down, it could hurt someone or get damaged and shorten the average life of your treadmill. An important part of caring for a treadmill is being familiar with the way it works and what to do to keep it safe.
As NordicTrack makes all types of exercise equipment, chances are that you are considering to get one of the NordicTrack treadmills. Space in areas like dorm rooms, apartments, and home gyms is at a premium, so a NordicTrack folding treadmill would be highly convenient. Next time anyone wonders, “do NordicTrack treadmills fold up?” you will be able to answer their question.