The Vertical Leg Press Machine is a high-intensity leg strengthening specialty machine that strengthens and tones the quadriceps, calves, glutes, and hamstrings. This intuitive design allows you to rest firmly on your back and lift directly above your hips; this takes the weight and stress off your back/shoulders and focuses on your legs. Our dual post design features height adjustments and a gripped footplate. The angled, extra-thick back pad and headrest also ensure comfort while pushing through multiple reps. Strengthen and tone your lower body with this Vertical Leg Press.
- Takes the stress off of your back while you isolate your lower body
- Vertical Guides to ensure proper form on every rep
- Compatible with 2" Olympic-sized weight plates
- Dual post design lets you feel the weight on either leg
- High-quality steel construction and pads for a solid, comfortable design
- Non-Slip plated footplate
- Rubber grip handles for ease of entry and exit
Dimensions: 51.2'' x 41.34'' x 70.87''
Olivia & Naili give us a brief tour of the SFE Superstore in Peoria, Arizona. We ship anywhere in the US and our store is open to the public.
They walk your through the facility and show you why we're the nation's top liquidator of fitness equipment from Nordictrack and ProForm.